Buy Me A Coffee!

GoPay

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finally got the Cocos2D-X running

Kyaa Kyaa

The problem on libcocos2dx when imported to eclipse is the target was aimed to 10, but my SDK need 17. So, just open up project.properties in your libcocos2dx and change the Project Target to your desired version (mine is 17).

This is Cocos2D-X 3.0 by the way. I can't resolved the error when using ./build_native.sh on 2.1.4 version. The error was something like this:

/proj.android/../../../cocos2dx/platform/android/CCCommon.cpp:54:77: error: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Werror=format-security]

I've googled around and some of the forums told me that it was the NDK problem. It can't be built in r9 neither r8. Now I'm downloading the r8e version.

Phew. The latest version work anyway, so that's it, let's jumpin' into Cocos2D-X awesomeness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is caring :)